THINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN HIRING A REALTOR(S):
- Hire a Team who work full time. Full service means the agents are working for you whenever you are in need. Full time agents are best prepared to resolve problems that crop up during negotiations and inspections as well as those that occur after the purchase.
- Hire the Team with passion, enthusiasm and dedication. They are the agents who go the extra mile to get the best results, even when the going gets tough.
- Hire a Team with market savvy. Consistent sales in a given neighborhood reveals geographic market smarts that can save money. Knowledge is key.
- Hire an agent(s) who is creative. Look for someone who can write purchase offers that excite a seller and satisfy the buyer.
- Hire a tech-savvy agent(s). Most home transactions today begin on the Internet. All eventually get a technology assist.
- Hire team players! A real estate agent(s) with a network of professionals at his/her disposal can take the screws out of finding a good handyman, insurance agent, mortgage broker, home inspector or a variety of other home buying and owning professionals you will need.
- Hire a Team! You'll often need someone to talk to when one agent may not be available. The other point of contact will have knowledge of the pertinent facts related to your transaction.
- Hire well-respected agents. Other agents make deals with agents they respect, trust and with whom they enjoy working.
- Ask for references on your agent(s). Ask to speak to past and present clients and ask to review multiple listing service (MLS) reports of his or her sales.
- Hire an agent(s) you trust!
THE BEST CHOICE IS THE MANERI-BECK TEAM!